We are committed to ensure that your privacy is protected. This policy applies between you, the user of our Website, and us, Novea Group , the owner and provider of this Website.
- Data collected
- Personal data you provided us:
- when you register on our Site or App, or fill out a form, participate in discussion board or other social media functions, enter a competition, survey or promotion, contact us, or if you report a problem on our Site. Such data include, as appropriate, your name, e-mail address, mailing address, personal description or any other data from which you may be personally identified.
- Personal data we collect about you:
- Technical data – including your Internet protocol (IP) address, your login information, operating system and platform, browser version and type, time zone setting, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers.
- Information detailing your visit to the Site – including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, length of visit to certain pages, download errors and other technical information.
- Data we receive from other sources:
- Marketing and Communications data – including your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties or your communication preferences.
- We only hold your personal data for as long as is necessary and for the relevant purposes specified in this notice and we’ll take all reasonable steps to destroy them if it is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was collected.
- If password access is required for certain parts of this Website, it’s your responsibility to keep this password confidential.
- Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site via the internet, any transmission is at your own risk.
- Where you have consented to us providing you with promotional offers and marketing, you are free to withdraw consent at any time.
- How we use your data
- To personalize your experience
- to customize the Site for you to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings which you are most interested in – for example base on your country, date of birth, address
- to send you promotional emails about products, offers and services we think might be relevant to you
- to speed up your searches
- To improve our Website
- to ensure that content of our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer
- to keep the Site safe and secure
- to measure and understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and to deliver relevant advertising to you
- For administration purposes
- including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes
- For marketingg purposes
- to provide you with information about current and/or new products and/or services which we feel may interest you
- including social media advertising
- To personalize your experience
- Disclosure of your data
We may share your personal data with selected third parties including:
- our business partners, advisors, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you
- advertisers – we do provide them with aggregate information about our users
- our partners that conduct any competition that we promote via the Site
- our partners for the purpose of contacting you directly about their offers and services (if you have requested to be contacted for such purposes)
- data analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of the Site
- fulfilment providers
These organizations act as data processors and are strictly controlled in how they use your data.
- Your rights regarding your personal data
- You have the right to access any personal data that Novea Group holds about you and details of how we use that information - what personal data about you we hold, the purposes of the processing, the recipients to whom the personal data had/will be disclosed or how long we intend to store your personal data. For such cases please click on the “contact us” link on our Website and we will respond to your request.
- If you believe that we hold any incomplete or inaccurate data about you, you have the right to ask us to correct and complete the information.
- You have also the right to request erasure of your personal data or to restrict processing in accordance with data protection law.
- Links to other Websites
- Please note that any links from our Website to other sites will be out of our control and these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility for these policies.